iKombat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iKombat Forums

Ongoing discussions of MK vs. DC and more!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiNeOuT
Rank
Rank
MiNeOuT

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Character Ideas   Character Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:48 pm

Post any character ideas for Mortal Kombat 8 here.
Back to top Go down
https://ikombat.forumotion.com
Mr. Goodtimes
Rank
Rank
Mr. Goodtimes

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:22 am

In all honesty, I wouldn't mind to see just one ninja in the game. Now I know I'll probably get "Ninjas are overrated, fuck you, etc" but the ninja is an old past time of MK.... I believe a good element for the new ninja to control would be the wind. The guy could even be an apprentice of Fujin. I like the idea, at least.
Back to top Go down
MK-4-LIFE
Rank
Rank
MK-4-LIFE

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:25 am

Mr. Goodtimes wrote:
In all honesty, I wouldn't mind to see just one ninja in the game. Now I know I'll probably get "Ninjas are overrated, fuck you, etc" but the ninja is an old past time of MK.... I believe a good element for the new ninja to control would be the wind. The guy could even be an apprentice of Fujin. I like the idea, at least.

Well, when I first started reading this, I have to admit, I did think "Oh god, another ninja? We have too many." But I love the idea of having an elemental apprentice of Fujin, who is one of my favourite characters. I think that this would be interesting to see.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing a new elemental god character in future Mortal Kombat games. I would love to see an Earth elemental, who has the power to throw boulders and move the ground etc. I think that we have a very limited number of god characters considering the size of the roster these days. I've never been good at names, but perhaps something like "Camulus", who was a Celtic god of war.
Back to top Go down
http://morespoons.conforums.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Character Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Ideas   Character Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iKombat Forums :: Mortal Kombat :: Future Mortal Kombat-
Jump to: